Where will you work 🏡
You will work from our Düsseldorf office with a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home whenever necessary. Preferably, you are living in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there
Your mission 👩🚀
We are looking for a hands-on Junior Marketing Manager (f/m/x) to support the execution of our comprehensive B2B marketing strategies using a full range of online and offline marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be organised, have strong communication skills (in English and German), experience in event organization (digital & physical), social media savvy and be detail orientated. \nReporting directly to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the business development and customer excellence teams, your responsibilities include among others to:
- • Work closely with the Head of Marketing to plan internal events, and external trade/industry shows.
- • Work with our Customer Excellence, Sales, and Design Teams to coordinate the design and production of marketing and sales collateral, including sales enablement material, client case studies, B2B white papers, web campaign content.
- • Manage the day-to-day social media content for retraced (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook), together with the design team, and have input in the strategy.
- • Assist in the setting up and driving of email campaigns, digital marketing campaigns (PPC, retargeting & LinkedIn) and execution.
- • Assist in steering PR campaigns for the regional D-A-CH region and contact with media partners.
- • Ensure the website is kept up to date with the latest content and messaging and assist in the development of blogs and campaign landing pages.
- • Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s their painpoints, and the best way to target them through top of the funnel marketing/inbound lead-generation strategies.
- • Assist with partner ‘retraced go-live’ launches and ongoing co-marketing with new and existing partners.
- • Track marketing activity by preparing and maintaining KPI reports.
- • Stay on top of fashion industry trends and contribute ideas to the strategy process.
- • Excellent/Native German speaker skills with excellent written communication in German.
- • Very good English speaking skills with excellent written skills
- • Based in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there.
Your profile 😎
- • 1-3 years of marketing and communications experience.
- • Organized and detailed-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- • Excellent „eyes and ears“ for branding imagery, design and content wording. Do you have a keen eye for design and what content „looks good“? Do you know how to spin technical ideas into concise and understandable text? We need a word-ninja and aesthetics aficionado that can craft and nurture compelling content in both German and English.
- • Able to work independently - we are a startup where every day is different. We expect you to adapt quickly and to be efficient without too much supervision
- • Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence
- • Result-oriented but team-player - you want to thrive and exceed your objectives, but you understand that the team and the mission always comes first
- • Tech friendly, you are at ease with Slack, Google Drive, and project management tools like Notion.
- • Network and experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- • Experience in the B2B marketing and/or PR is a plus.
- • Native German Speaker is highly preferred.
- • Experience with digital marketing and advertising is a plus.
- • A sense of humor.
Your benefits 😍
- • Meaningful work in a growing company
- • A strong team spirit and integrity
- • A high degree of autonomy and opportunity to have an impact within our flat hierarchy
- • Great open office space centrally located in Düsseldorf. Excellent, diverse food options near-by
- • Flexible schedule and remote work possible
- • Regular team events, refreshments, fresh fruits, …
If you are looking to build your career in an exciting technology company changing the world of fashion, we’d love to talk to you!
Please send an email to email@example.com with
- • your CV in English
- • a Cover Letter in English
- • your salary range expectations
- • your earliest starting date