Where will you work
You will work from our Düsseldorf office with a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home whenever necessary
Preferably, you are living in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there
With the first dozens of brands working with us, we are now looking for our first, hands-on Sales Executive.
You will be responsible to identify, qualify, and book discovery calls and product demos with high-potential customers.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities include among others to:
- • Reach out to our target customers (email, cold calls)
- • Be the first point of contact for prospects requesting a demo, or requiring more information about our solutions
- • Setup discovery calls and demo calls with our CMO and CEO, playing a central role in driving top of funnel sales activity. As you evolve in the company, you will progressively participate in these demo calls and take them over when our pipeline grows and you master our product
- • Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of our lead qualification and customer approach together with our marketing team
- • Become a master of our CRM system (Pipedrive) to provide up to date reporting on our sales pipeline, and extract insights that move the dial on key metrics like conversion rates and sales cycle duration.
- • 1-3 years of experience in a Sales or Customer Success role
- • Ideally experience working for a B2B SaaS solution
- • Native German speaker skills with excellent written skills
- • Fluent in English to a business level
- • Based in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there
- • Willing to travel 20% of your time
- • Organized and detailed-oriented with excellent follow-up skills - you have experience working and sharing a pipeline of leads with your colleagues through CRM like Salesforce or Pipedrive
- • Able to work independently - we are a startup where every day is different. We expect you to adapt quickly and to be efficient without too much supervision
- • Excellent communication skills - you will be communicating a complex technical product to potential clients, therefore being able to listen to the needs of potential clients in order to position the right solution, and being effective at communicating with team members is crucial
- • Result-oriented but team-player - you want to thrive and exceed your objectives, but you understand that the team and the mission always comes first
- • Not afraid to pick up the phone to cold call and follow-up leads
- • Tech friendly, you are at ease with Slack, Google Drive, and project management tools like Notions
- • Additional language is a plus
- • Network and experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- • Experience in marketing or customer support is a plus
- • Meaningful work in a growing company with many opportunities to evolve with and within the company
- • A strong team spirit and integrity
- • A high degree of autonomy and opportunity to have an impact within our flat hierarchy
- • Great office space centrally located in Düsseldorf
- • Flexible schedule and remote work possible
- • Regular team events, quizzes, fresh fruits, …
If you are looking to build your career in an exciting technology company changing the world of fashion, we’d love to talk to you!
Please send an email to email@example.com with
- • your CV in English
- • a Cover Letter in German
- • your salary range expectations
- • your earliest starting date
- • and explain to us what is the best deal you have ever closed!